Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy/sad/proud momma moment.....

So today while Kohlton was getting his X-rays I had a happy/sad/proud mommy moment. I was so happy at how good he was being. He just laid there still as he could be. The tech even said she couldn't believe at how well he was doing.  She remembered him fussing a little and me having to hold his hands/arms still.  I was sad because he's had so many scans and other things to deal with. I was proud to see what a strong and courageous boy we have!! I am so honored to be his momma!! I love him and his bubba so much! Ok I admit I did cry a bit during the scans. I didn't let him see but I just got so emotional all of a sudden. It all sat in a bit more this time. Good thing we are over half way done in our year long treatment. Only ten more chemo treatments left. Pray that this is all he'll ever have to do and this will go into remission and my baby will be a heathy little champ! Can't wait for that day! So thankful to have all my family and friends to support us through this. Thank you all of you! You really have no idea how much it helps to have you all here for us and especially Kohlton! Thank you, thank you, and thank you!!  We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment