Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Some relief!


For all of you non-believers out there, this is for you!  Last night was one of the first nights I prayed for some financial relief with bills and so on, I went more in detail with God while praying but I’ll just let that be for us.  Any who, today at work God took care of us.  While I was busy working a young man by the name of Jonathon came in and asked for me.  One of the ladies I work with asked for a last name but he wouldn’t give it.  I was really busy so it took me about fifteen minutes to be able to talk to him.  Once I had a free moment I went and said “Hey Jonathon what can I do for you?”  He politely answered “I was told to give this to you.”  He handed me a white envelope with Kara James written on it.  I asked him what it was and who it was from.  He simply answered with “I was just told to give it to you” and walked out quickly so I couldn’t ask any more questions.  I opened the envelope.  It had a letter and cash in it.  The letter was perfectly written.  This is what it said.

Dear Kara,

I just wanted to let you know how much God loves you and so do we.  God loves you and he knew you before you were born and he will never leave you or forsake you.  You and your family are in our prayers and will stay, keep your eyes on Jesus and let your heart find rest and peace!

This is your hug and I love you from Jesus today!

I am so thankful to have a loving God!  Thank you God for answering this prayer of ours!    I know it’s not the last one you will answer; I know our baby will be healed!  Thank you God for sending this our way!  Thank you to Jonathon and whoever sent this to us.  We appreciate this more than you could know!  Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment