Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hopefully not a new side effects. . .


Kohlton woke up screaming Tuesday night. He said his belly hurt. I gave him some medicine and he slept great the rest of the night with us in our bed. I know, we aren't supposed to snuggle with him for three days after chemo but a big WHATEVER is what I was thinking with my baby boy crying. On Wednesday I still went to work because he woke up in such a good mood and was playing like crazy. I called Victoria, our amazing babysitter, to check up on him and she said he wasn't eating much. He ate one piece of pizza, that’s not like him. He usually eats all day long. When I got home from work he was acting himself again and of course eating everything in sight.  His belly hasn’t hurt much since Wednesday.  I’m thinking he was just gassy.  I pray that’s all it was.  He is still going potty pretty frequently. If it starts hurting again I’ll be taking him to the doctor just to be safe.  He’s such a sweet boy!  He’s so good to his brother, Kason.  Kohlton and Kason play all the time together.  Soon Kason will be crawling and they will have even more fun together. 

Kohlton had a blast with his stickers.

Tommy and I have some handsome boys!!


Thank you everyone for all the prayers, please keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment